Thursday, June 16, 2011

'Q' Viva! The Chosen'

JLO Reigns Supreme!

http://www.deadline.com/tag/qviva-the-chosen/


(CNN) Jennifer Lopez had the chance to show her softer side as a judge on “American Idol's” 10th season – which also saw a ratings boost – but Lopez tells BBC Radio 1's Scott Mills that she’s still unsure if she'll return.


“I haven’t been forced to make a decision and I’m glad about that because honestly I’m very on the fence about it,” she says. Last fall, Lopez signed on to fill a vacant seat at "Idol's" judges' table for just one year, a deal that was reportedly for $12 million.


The mom of twins explains that she’s just got a hectic schedule - on top of the album she just released, she's also signed on to voice a character in "Ice Age 4" and is working on a reality series with husband Marc Anthony called "Q'Viva! The Chosen."


Lopez says she had "an amazing time" doing "Idol," adding, that she "loved it but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I really want to do for the next year."


The 41-year-old singer/actress/entrepreneur has teamed up with "Idol" creator Simon Fuller for "Q'Viva," a show that will take her on a 21 country quest to find the best performers of Latin music, artistry and dance, starting in July.


“We're not really at the breaking point of 'You have to make a decision right now! So I'm not," Lopez says of her "Idol" decision. "I'm just really enjoying the time of just waiting and seeing.”


No comments: