Philippa Charlotte "Pippa" Middleton (born 6 September 1983), is an English socialite, the only sister of Kate Middleton, fiancée of Prince William of Wales. A party organiser, she is known to the British because of her sister and through the reporting of society news. In 2008, Tatler magazine named Middleton "the Number 1 Society Singleton". She will be the maid of honour at her sister's Royal wedding in April 2011.
(CNN) Anyone wondering whether they'd make the cut can breathe easy - Prince William and Kate Middleton's bridal party has been selected and announced. Prince Harry will serve as best man while Kate's sister Pippa will be the maid of honor. One of Pippa's duties is to keep the as yet unseen, top secret wedding gown displayed properly.
No word yet on whether she'll be baking gingerbread men with frosting, erm, "anatomy" for the bachelorette party at which she'll force Kate to drink through an inappropriate straw all night at a swanky nightclub. (Oh wait, that was MY sister!) The remainder of the wedding party is all children who will serve as pageboys and bridesmaids - an English tradition. The little ones, four girls and two boys, range in age from three-years-old to 10-years-old:
(1) Lady Louise Windsor, 7, daughter of William's Uncle Edward and his wife, Sophie, the Earl and Countess of Wessex Hon.
(2) Margarita Armstrong-Jones, 8, daughter of the Queen's nephew Viscount Linley and his wife, Serena
(3) Grace van Cutsem, 3, daughter of Hugh van Cutsem, dear friend of William and Kate
(4) Eliza Lopes, 3, granddaughter of Camilla Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (formerly known as Camilla parker-Bowles)
(5) Tom Pettifer, 8, William's godson and the son of his former nanny
(6) William Lowther-Pinkerton, 10, son of Jamie Lowther-Pinker, William and Harry's private secretary